The Social Media Revolution
It’s all the buzz. Social media has exploded. It’s everywhere. Some might say there is a revolution going on. Have you seen the YouTube video about this very topic? It has some very interesting statistics, such as:
- By 2010 Gen Y will outnumber Baby Boomers.
- 96% of them have joined a social network.
- Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the Web.
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. last year met via social media.
- Facebook added 200 million users in less than 9 months.
- 80% of companies are using LinkedIn as their primary tool to find employees.