This position has been filled.
Service is your middle name.
You’re a people person. You’re adept at building professional relationships and managing projects. You’re a strategic thinker with a heightened sense of responsibility and integrity. And you understand the value of trust, clear communications and collaboration.
You may be the AE we need.
Account Executives oversee assigned client relationships as well as ab+c account project coordinators. They serve as the primary point of contact between the agency and client. Account Executives are focused on building and maintaining a strong working relationship with clients and ensuring that assigned clients receive the highest level of service at all times. In this capacity they coordinate and collaborate with colleagues, including media planners and buyers, copywriters, designers and administrative staff, overseeing the completion of client tasks.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Play an integral role in the management and development of client accounts requiring agency services.
- Lead, with Account Supervisor and the Director of Account Services, the development of strategic direction for clients, as well as supervising day-to-day projects.
- Coordinate all interaction with other members of the account team (account project managers, research, strategy, creative, PR, media, etc.) as well as client contacts and business partners.
- As needed, provide guidance to other ab+c departments; reviews all recommendations for consistency with established strategy and goals and monitors the implementation of all approved strategies and plans.
- Document client input by way of Client Conference Reports, Creative Briefs, Work Orders, project scope documents, etc.
- Oversee the scheduling and flow of projects working within the established agency systems and controls.
- Accountable for smart budgeting that is fair to both client and agency, as well as realistic timelines that allow sufficient time to deliver the quality of creative thinking that ab+c is expected to provide.
- Develop workable budgets, timelines and authorizations for clients.
- Coordinate and approve all monthly billing for each assigned account.
- Open jobs through an online job management system.
- Lead client and internal conference calls and meetings as needed or scheduled.
- Seek opportunities to promote other ab+c services to clients, when appropriate.
- 3-5 years work experience in an advertising agency or in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Communications.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Energetic, approachable, enthusiastic and a clear communicator.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with many different personalities.
- Skilled at multitasking.
- Able to present ideas with conviction.