Account Project Coordinator
This position has been filled.
We’re looking for an account project coordinator, someone with a couple of years of experience in an agency or marketing-related setting. Are you an effective communicator? Do you have ample amounts of energy and enthusiasm? Maybe you’re the right fit for our account service team. You’d be working with a range of people with a range of personalities, helping them manage projects and develop workable budgets and timelines. And you’d be the liaison between the creative team and client.
Account Project Coordinators support ab+c account executives and supervisors on daily client tasks, serve as an additional point of contact between the agency and multiple clients and work closely with colleagues, including media planners and buyers, copywriters, designers and administrative staff to ensure that client work is of high quality and delivered on time and on budget.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing workable budgets, timelines and authorizations for multiple clients.
- Open jobs through an online job management system.
- Manage projects internally to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Communicate client revisions/updates through an online task management program.
- Develop weekly status reports for the client and account executives/supervisors.
- Serve as a liaison between the creative team and the client as directed by account executives/supervisors.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy and planning for clients.
- Attend client and internal conference calls and meetings as requested.
- 1-2 years work experience in an advertising agency or internship in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Communications.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Energetic, approachable, enthusiastic and a clear communicator.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with many different personalities.
- Skilled at multitasking.
- Able to present ideas with conviction.