Manager, Marketing and Inbound
This position has been filled.
ab+c is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the area, doing amazing work for a diverse group of clients—and we need someone to help tell our story. The Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for the day-to-day strategic and operational management of ab+c’s marketing initiatives. He or she will lead cross-functional teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is extremely well organized and detail-oriented, and has a strategic mindset. He or she must be able to manage many projects at a time and keep track of budgets and deadlines. Additionally, the candidate should be adept at inbound marketing strategies and their application to the marketing program.
- Develop and implement an annual strategic marketing plan, including goals and tactics for the agency.
- Convene, manage and lead a cross-disciplinary marketing team of ab+c professionals.
- Operate as the agency’s brand manager, ensuring that all marketing executions are aligned with the brand.
- Drive and lead the development and management of the web development and updating process.
- Work with the digital media department to produce quarterly reports in order to measure and analyze campaign effectiveness.
- Operate as member of all RFPs teams.
- Strategize and manage the creation of all agency marketing projects, including traditional ads, online content – blogs, case studies, PR and digital tactics.
- Create content for and schedule monthly email newsletter using Hubspot.
- Handle sponsorships and award submissions.
- Coordinate tradeshow logistics — registering attendees, securing booth space, managing the creation of conference-related materials.
- Maintain listings with various publications and professional organizations.
- Monitor competitive landscape and search for new opportunities and industry trends.
- Attend networking events, serving as agency brand ambassador.
- Attending educational seminars to further aptitude in key marketing disciplines.
- Create and deliver internal communications.
- Work with whole agency to create online content – blogs, news stories, case studies, etc.
- Conduct SEO analysis’ make recommendations based on analysis and improve search results and implement change
- Inbound marketing certification desired
- Go-getter attitude
- Self-motivated and able to meet and exceed base responsibilities with limited managerial direction.
- Google analytics knowledge preferred
- Knowledge and passion for digital marketing
- Understanding of website analytics and pulling necessary data
- General knowledge and understanding of traditional and digital marketing tactics (PR, social media, digital media, print)
- 2-4 years of marketing experience