AB&C is looking for a full-time production artist to work on-site in our Wilmington office.
The production artists are an integral part of our creative team and process. They work alongside the designers, writers and creative directors to tackle layout design, digital design, photo retouching, mechanical file prep, asset requests and more. Ideal candidates for this role are organized, efficient, creative problem solvers with excellent technical skills and a strong design sensibility.
- Comprehensive understanding of graphic design, typography, production and presentation skills with technical proficiency using the current (Mac) versions of InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Deep understanding of mechanical file preparations on both the digital spectrum and pre-press production.
- Proficiency with photo retouching and manipulation.
- Experience across different mediums such as digital, packaging and large format graphics.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while remaining detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with design team on a variety of projects, which includes implementing designs & ideas generated by designers / art directors / creative directors.
- Layout design, digital design, photo retouching, asset management.
Required Characteristics and Qualifications:
- Pride in attention to detail, file organization, efficiency and error-free work.
- 3-5+ years experience in graphic design and/or production design.
- Bachelor’s degree or more in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.