Responsible for development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, and optimization of media campaigns including most or all of the following: local broadcast, print, outdoor, transit, direct mail, online display banners, online video, site-direct buys, ad network buys, behavioral targeting, rich media, mobile, and paid search. Will handle assigned client list from A-to-Z: analysis, strategy, planning, execution, budget allocation and tracking, billing and results.
- Work directly with account team and clients to develop integrated media plans and buys utilizing all media types.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of each clients’ business, competitive landscape and market conditions to ensure delivery of strategic media programs that align with client objectives and meet goals.
- Responsible for comprehensive management of accounts and projects with minimal oversight: research, planning, buying, scheduling, orders, accurate budget tracking documents and flowcharts, accurate client billing, thorough analysis and POV reports for media opportunities, resolve billing discrepancies.
- Main point of contact for clients, account executives, and outside sales reps for all media inquiries on assigned accounts; maintain favorable relationships with media sales teams.
- Work closely with Strategy, Creative, PR, Account Management and Interactive teams to develop targeted, successful campaigns within given budgets. Offer media strategy insights and suggest targeted opportunities to meet campaign objectives.
- Deep working knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics, SEM campaign management and set-up is required. If needed, work with team to source training options.
- Maintain responsibility for all aspects of media planning and buying responsibility for assigned clients’ campaigns.
- Review, analysis, and development of strategic recommendations for all interactive media opportunities.
- Manage negotiation, technical set-up, tagging, tracking and contracts for assigned campaigns.
- Ongoing campaign tracking and optimization, in conjunction with Analytics team; constant review and analysis of all client campaigns to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintain media budgets and digital media estimate process in conjunction with Digital Media Supervisor and Media Director.
- Work alongside Digital Analyst daily to ensure campaigns are running smoothly and are being optimized.
- Review and make campaign recommendations for monthly and quarterly web reports for all clients.
- Reconcile invoices on a monthly basis and update client billing documents and media consoles with actual spend, adjust budgets as needed.
- Attend client meetings and present media recommendations and results. Assist in new business projects as needed.
- Scrub keywords to remove underperforming keywords and phrases.
- Create a positive work environment, foster team approach and be available as a resource to the agency for all things media.
- Strong attention to detail and be complete accuracy; strong follow-through required for all communications and projects.
Check us out. You’ll get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.