All systems are GO in our search for a new Systems Administrator. We’re looking for a computer whisperer who can keep our equipment humming, not smoking. Sound like you? Want to manage and maintain our servers, networks, phones, printers and workstations?
- Triage user-support tickets and provide direct assistance to users.
- Handle more complex user-support tickets, when required.
- Set up new users and related accounts.
- Provision new computers.
- Handle equipment repairs with vendors.
- Facilitate equipment setup, internal office relocations and other hardware management.
- Manage the sale and disposal of older hardware assets.
- Create purchase orders, and manage equipment purchases and coordination with the accounting department.
- Make configuration or other programming changes to corporate apps.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the VOIP phone system, servers, networks, workstations, printers, conference-room systems, wireless access points, et cetera.
- Advise and collaborate with the IT Director on planning larger initiatives.
- User-oriented and cool-tempered
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other office-technology products
- Ability to think systematically, and diagnose and resolve complex technical issues
- Willingness to work after hours on occasion
- High availability for incident response
- Willingness to travel to our Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, office from the Wilmington, Delaware, office on occasion
- Help-desk technician or other customer support role
- Three to five years with Windows servers/clients, macOS, networking/DNS/WiFi, et cetera
- BS/BA in MIS/IS/IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with Microsoft Intune
Check us out. You’ll get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.