Are you passionate about paper stock? Does aqueous coating make you feel warm and fuzzy all over? Could a varnish hit the spot? Then we want to talk to you. We’re Aloysius Butler & Clark (AB&C), one of Adweek’s “Top 50” agencies in the country, and we’re looking for our next production manager. Here, you’ll work alongside fun and funny people in an environment that feels a lot more like home than work. We’re not your typical agency. We don’t churn and burn people. We treat everyone with respect. And we reward people for hard work. So if you’re ready to move on to your next chapter, keep reading below.
A strong production manager is responsible for all aspects of the agency’s outside print production purchases, from creating specifications for bidding, scheduling, production and proofs to quality control, delivery and invoicing.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Managing multiple jobs simultaneously
- Liaising with vendors
- Managing vendor relationships and quality expectations
- Setting budgets and negotiating prices with vendors
- Working closely with the Production team to ensure successful and timely delivery of assets
- Making small edits to designs in InDesign when needed
- Performing with high attention to detail
- Working closely with account executives and the creative department
- Sourcing new innovations and options in printing for client-related jobs
- Performing other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the position
The ideal candidate:
- Has agency experience and is comfortable juggling multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Is organized, dependable and a self-starter
- Has design chops and is proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
- Is detail-oriented and highly motivated, with a positive attitude
Check us out. You’ll get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.