Wanted: Professional juggler/cat herder.
We need someone who’s skilled at managing the myriad details of interactive and digital media projects—from kickoff to delivery. This entails juggling day-to-day work, defining priorities and resources, tracking budgets and schedules, identifying risks, and resolving conflicts. This job calls for a dynamic people-person who’s detail-oriented and highly organized. You’ll ride herd on multidisciplinary agency teams, managing multiple projects as you manage clients’ expectations. You’ll act as gatekeeper for all interactive projects requested by AB&C’s account teams. You’ll also act as the project teams’ advocate.
Aloysius Butler & Clark’s Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of agency projects including but not limited to the creation and maintaining of accurate project timelines, communicating milestones, deadlines and deliverables, and ensuring resources are allocated appropriately within the project plan during its lifetime. The PM also works with agency creative leads in assigning resources and managing the workload of the team.
- 3 years project management experience
- Proficient in utilizing task management software
- In-depth knowledge of interactive projects
- Agency experience
- Assists in writing project scope documents and developing budgets
- Coordinates, organizes and communicates with all departments within the agency
- Creates and maintains project timelines, working closely with department heads and the account services team
- Manages workflow of the creative team, by working with our traffic manager, to ensure all deadlines are met internally and externally
- Acquires proper approvals from all necessary team members
- Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of agency jobs from beginning to end
- Understands and demonstrates best practices concerning the online development process
- Attends agency Traffic meetings weekly, as well as creative team meetings
- Holds project status meetings and prepares weekly dashboard reports for creative team members