Here’s the deal. You enjoy having free time, but you’re looking to keep busy a couple hours a day.
You’re a helper at heart, multitasking comes easy to you and talking to people is a breeze. So, there’s no doubt that this may be the job for you. As the Office Assistant, you’ll check off lists and check on supplies. You’ll fill in for reception and transfer out calls. You’ll constantly move throughout the office and run occasional off-site errands.
Permanent part-time (only) position in our Wilmington, DE office tending to general office duties, primarily related to replenishing supplies. Also
provides front desk, multiline phone coverage for Receptionist. Runs occasional off-site errands.
- Relieve Receptionist for lunch (1:30–2:30 p.m.), at the end of the day (4:30–5:30 p.m.) and during vacations
or other time off.
- Attend to other front desk duties, such as receiving deliveries, greeting visitors, providing main entrance
security, tracking staff in and out, and assisting with accounting paperwork.
- Check incoming supplies (office, janitorial, grocery) against orders generated by Office Manager.
- Store incoming supplies in the appropriate areas.
- Restock bathrooms, supply areas and coffee supplies as needed.
- Set up conference rooms for client/staff lunch meetings and special events; clear rooms after event.
- Assist accounting department with pulling of vouchers and filing.
- Run occasional errands outside the office (dry cleaning, retail stores, etc.).
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Professional appearance
- Excellent oral communication
- Dependability a MUST
- Able to work with minimal supervision after initial training
- Experience with a multiline phone preferred
- Ability to lift and move 25 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Basic computer skills; Outlook experience helpful
- Ability to file accurately
Preferred Education Level
- High school diploma
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve.
Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.