Digital Media Analyst
We need a Digital Media Analyst to report on and analyze our paid digital media campaigns. This person will provide regular reports, analysis and insights for a variety of media tactics including: paid search, display, mobile, video, and social. If that sounds like you, then consider joining our digital media team that handles a wide variety of interesting accounts.
We’re a well-established ad agency filled with smart, fun-loving and energetic people, this position is based in our Wilmington office. You need deep, hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics, the ability to analyze all aspects of paid digital media campaigns, advanced experience in Excel and experience creating polished, actionable dashboards and reports for external publication. Attention to detail is paramount; Google certification and knowledge of other dashboards, analytics, research and buying tools such as Facebook Business Manager, AdWords, Bing, Google Data Studio, and DCM are also key. Exceptional written and oral presentation, strong problem-solving and organization skills are required. You’d be responsible for the monthly reporting process for all client reports with one direct report to an Analyst Coordinator. This process includes data pull, analysis, and insight review with media buyers, proofreading and final delivery presentation to the client.
Responsible for delivering reporting and insightful analytics for all digital media channels including paid search, display, mobile, video, and social. This person manages the digital media reporting process for AB&C clients from start to finish, including tracking implementation, testing/audits, collecting vendor data, and clean data pulls. You will then analyze all aspects of paid digital media campaigns, collaborate with strategists and buyers to report and present data results and insights in a clean visual format to both internal and external teams. This person will act as subject matter expert in digital tracking and analysis and will implement digital analytics plans and strategies in conjunction with the media planning teams.
- Google Analytics certification, with deep hands-on knowledge of the platform
At a minimum, familiarity with these platforms:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Ads
- Google Data Studio
- Google Marketing Platform Reporting & Attribution (DCM/DoubleClick)
Familiarity with these a plus:
- Google Tag Manager
- Analyze results of paid digital media programs across AB&C client base
- Develop paid, owned and earned media reports on a monthly and quarterly basis – deliver reports on-time and on-budget
- Work with internal teams to clarify campaign goals and define objectives: determine KPIs, track, and monitor performance
- Ensure that Google Analytics tracking is properly setup and linked to measure campaign effectiveness; follow industry best practices
- Track campaign performance and recommend improvements to optimize performance over the course of the campaigns
- Draw insights from performance reports that are meaningful to client marketing goals and recommend optimization techniques to continually improve program performance
- Serve as lead for proper Google Analytics setup and linking
- Liaise with Account Team, Paid Media, PR, Interactive and Creative departments to report on campaign results, and provide the lens to view performance
- Conduct site analysis reports for existing sites and sites in development to guide proper funnel tagging and reporting
- Advocate strategy and analytics for all campaigns; educate account team on how to incorporate relevant campaign measurements into all marketing initiatives
- Work to estimate required hours to complete reporting tasks, then work within assigned hours per reporting job to ensure reports are delivered on budget
- Keep up to date on trends, changes, best practices for all things digital, with emphasis on Analytics and digital storytelling
- Proactively review Analytics for all accounts, conduct audits, and make optimization recommendations to buyers as needed
- Assist team as directed with campaign set-up, trafficking creative materials, proper tagging, Analytics set-up, and optimizations
- Ensure quality and timeliness of all analytics deliverables; accuracy is key
- Work as integral part of digital media team to support digital planners/buyers on all fronts
- Maintain monthly reporting schedule, assign tasks with deadlines to internal support team which includes Digital Analyst Coordinator, Media Coordinator, Media Planners/Buyers, interns, etc.
- Complete time sheets daily
We are a solid, cohesive, hands-on team that believes in putting our people—and our pups—first. If you love the idea of bringing your dog to work, enjoying agency parties and happy hours, and getting out early for summer Fridays, then we should definitely talk.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.