Senior Digital Designer/Strategist
The Senior Digital Designer/Strategist obsesses over how to both design and execute innovative digital experiences. You know which design principles will work for client brands in interactive, mobile and web experiences, as well as in selling these concepts to clients. At AB&C, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of designers, developers and other production specialists to successfully translate concepts into leading-edge interactive experiences. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in leading user research and strategy efforts, as well as in leading and executing designs through wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create easy-to-use, memorable digital experiences for our clients and their audiences.
- Conduct research, create research-driven strategies, design tailored solutions and provide oversight during development to ensure accurate implementation.
- Prepare plans and support proposal development for projects based on requirements, objectives and client strategies.
- Lead user research and insight gathering:
- Brand immersion
- Audits (website or apps, competitor and analytics)
- Customer and stakeholder interviews (one-to-one and/or group interviews)
- Persona development
- User journey maps
- Develop digital strategies:
- Information architecture and site maps
- User flows
- Content support (providing strategic direction to content teams)
- Design experiences based on insights and strategies:
- Style tiles
- Design mock-ups
- Prototypes for presenting and testing
- Work with key internal teams at AB&C to ensure project success: account management, strategy, content, design, development, PR/social and media.
- 5-plus years of experience in user experience and user interface design
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Knowledge and experience in creating low- and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes (like InVision or similar tools)
- Experience in testing websites and software on a variety of platforms, including iOS and Android mobile devices
- Previous experience with user-centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and web/mobile usability standards
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and teams
- Good time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines
- Complete timesheets daily
We are a solid, cohesive, hands-on team that believes in putting our people—and our pups—first. If you love the idea of bringing your dog to work, enjoying agency parties and happy hours, and getting out early for summer Fridays, then we should definitely talk.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, with competitive salaries, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from varying backgrounds and experiences to join us.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.