Digital Media Analyst
AB&C is currently seeking the expertise of an experienced Digital Media Analyst, who would join our media team and lead analysis and reporting for our paid digital campaigns. You need deep, hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics, with the ability to analyze all aspects of digital campaigns. You’ll also need advanced experience in Excel as well as experience in creating polished, actionable dashboards and reports for external publication. Attention to detail is paramount. Google Analytics certification and knowledge of other dashboards and research and buying tools, such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Bing, Google Data Studio and DCM, are also key. Exceptional written and oral presentation, problem-solving, and organization skills are required.
Responsible for delivering reporting and insightful analytics for all digital media channels, including paid search, display, mobile, video and social. The Digital Media Analyst manages the digital media reporting process for AB&C clients from start to finish, including tracking implementation, testing/audits, collecting vendor data and clean data pulls. Must have the ability to analyze all aspects of paid digital media campaigns as well as collaborate with strategists and buyers to report and present data results and insights in a clean visual format to both internal and external teams. This person acts as a subject-matter expert in digital tracking and analysis, and will implement digital analytics plans and strategies in conjunction with the media planning teams.
- Google Analytics certification, with deep hands-on knowledge of the platform
- Advanced Excel skills
At a minimum, familiarity with these platforms:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Ads
- Google Data Studio
- Google Marketing Platform Reporting & Attribution (DCM/DoubleClick)
- Google Tag Manager
- Analyze results of digital media programs across AB&C client base and develop paid, owned and earned media reports on a monthly and quarterly basis—delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with internal teams to clarify campaign goals and define objectives, determine KPIs, and track and monitor performance.
- Ensure that Google Analytics tracking is properly set up and linked to measure campaign effectiveness; follow industry best practices.
- Draw insights from performance reports that are meaningful to client marketing goals and recommend optimization techniques to continually improve program performance.
- Serve as lead for proper Google Analytics setup and linking.
- Liaise with account team, media, PR, web developers and creative team to establish tagging and tracking parameters, report on campaign results and provide the lens to view performance.
- Conduct site analysis reports for existing sites and sites in development to guide proper funnel tagging and reporting.
- Advocate strategy and analytics for all campaigns; proactively review analytics for all accounts, conduct audits and make optimization recommendations to buyers as needed.
- Keep up to date on trends, changes and best practices for all things digital, with an emphasis on analytics and digital storytelling; maintain industry and client benchmark data.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of all analytics deliverables; accuracy is key.
- Work as an integral part of digital media team to support digital planners/buyers on all fronts; assist team as needed with campaign setup, trafficking creative assets and proper tagging, as well as analytics setup, testing and optimizations.
- Maintain monthly reporting schedule, assigning tasks with deadlines to internal support team, which includes digital analyst coordinator, media coordinator, media planners/buyers, interns, etc.
- Engage with supporting media coordinators to further develop their digital analysis capabilities and conduct regular training sessions for internal teams.
Complete timesheets daily.
We are a solid, cohesive, hands-on team that believes in putting our people—and our pups—first. If you love the idea of bringing your dog to work, enjoying agency parties and happy hours, and getting out early for summer Fridays, then we should definitely talk.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.