Project Manager with Ad Agency Experience
We need someone who’s skilled at managing the myriad details of interactive and digital media projects—from kickoff to delivery. This entails juggling day-to-day work, defining priorities and resources, tracking budgets and schedules, identifying risks, and resolving conflicts. This job calls for a dynamic people person who’s detail oriented and highly organized. You’ll ride herd on multidisciplinary agency teams, managing multiple projects as you manage clients’ expectations. You’ll act as gatekeeper for all interactive projects requested by AB&C’s account teams. You’ll also act as the project teams’ advocate. Visit us online. You’ll get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve.
As an AB&C Project Manager, a key member of our team, you’ll be responsible for creating and tracking our project timelines. You’ll monitor milestones, deadlines and deliverables to ensure that our resources are allocated appropriately within a project’s unique plan.
Our project managers collaborate with colleagues, including division directors, account executives, media planners, copywriters, designers and administrative staff, to assess the account team’s workload to ensure that client strategies and tasks are completed on time and within budget.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, demanding and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good data-analysis skills and ability to synthesize and summarize complex information.
- Adaptable and able to take the initiative and follow through on all relevant issues.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and manage own time effectively.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Project management experience required.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Experience managing multiple deadline-driven projects.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day client support, technical assistance and project management.
- Schedule and attend meetings when appropriate.
- Develop estimates and proposals, working with the client services director and account executives as well as the creative, media, traffic, public relations and social media teams.
- Work closely with directors and teams to ensure that creative briefs are complete and understood so that campaign ideas and strategies are practical and targeted to reach the right audiences.
- Manage the scheduling and flow of client projects.
- Analyze and interpret a variety of client metrics and information to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Participate in internal account team reviews.
- Review recommendations for consistency with established strategy and goals, and monitor the implementation of approved strategies and plans.
- Manage assigned client account monthly billing and reconciliations as necessary.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, competitive salaries, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from varying backgrounds and experiences to join us.
Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.