We need an Account Coordinator to support our Account Executives. We offer a supportive and friendly environment, competitive salaries, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401K plan with company-match. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from varying backgrounds and experiences to join us.
As an AB&C Account Coordinator, you’ll help our Account Executives oversee the day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
Our Account Coordinators are focused on ensuring that there is good communication between AB&C departments, that timelines are being met and that projects are completed.
You’ll function as a project manager on assigned accounts. In this capacity, you’ll coordinate the internal processing of client work and collaborate with colleagues, including division directors, account planners, media planners and buyers, copywriters, designers, and administrative staff, overseeing the completion of client projects.
You’ll be encouraged to provide ideas to the team and to take part in the creative process. You’ll also be the backup contact for clients if the Account Executive is not available.
- Marketing or project management experience
- An understanding of the components of marketing and advertising strategies, and the ability to apply them in making decisions
- Commitment to working collaboratively in a team environment with many different working styles
- Ability to prioritize client expectations and needs, and to revise plans when required
- Ability to generate innovative, creative ideas and solutions
- Sharp attention to detail and exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Energetic, approachable and enthusiastic workplace demeanor
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in parallel with the Account Executive/Account Strategist on assigned accounts, diligently responding to client questions and concerns, while building trust and value in the relationship.
- Organize and participate in client meetings and client status calls, taking meeting notes for each session.
- Gather pricing/intel and develop tactical proposals as advised by the Account Executive.
- Document change requests from clients in all project management platforms.
- Develop and send weekly client status reports to the Account Executive.
- Stay well versed in all aspects of assigned accounts and client projects.
- Manage the flow of project work through the agency in conjunction with (or in place of) project management.
- Coordinate all client interaction with other members of the AB&C account team and freelancers, as well as client contacts and business contractors, to:
- Provide guidance, as needed, to other AB&C departments, freelancers and contractors.
- Initiate estimates, budget authorizations and creative briefs in response to client needs and expectations.
- Ensure that all internal and external client deadlines are met.
- Document client input by way of client conference reports, work orders, project scope documents, etc.
- Ensure that detailed, client-approved creative briefs are available for the account team.
- If the Account Executive is not available, serve as the backup contact for the client, ensuring that questions are answered, work continues smoothly and deadlines are met.
- Fill out timesheets on a daily basis and work with our accounting department on all client-related needs.
Strategic Thought Leadership and Professional Development
- Set alerts to follow client and industry-related news and social media.
- Attend agencywide education sessions.
- Research ad industry trends to maintain relevant knowledge.
- Consider professional development conferences to expand your skill set.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.