Social Media Strategist / Manager
The Social Media Strategist/Manager will work with all agency disciplines—creative, account management, public relations, and digital and media teams, as well as clients—to develop strategic social campaigns across the appropriate channels. The social media strategist/manager will lead the measurement, reporting and creation of brand social standards playbooks.
- Work with clients and account executives to develop strategic social media calendars.
- Collaborate with creative, public relations and the media department to create and execute social media campaigns.
- Develop standards and guides to maintain brand voice and style across channels.
- Develop processes for posting and maintaining multiple brand channels.
- Identify influencer and growth opportunities.
- Keep our clients and team informed about the changes to different social platforms.
- Keep our clients and team informed of emerging social media trends.
- Identify influence opportunities.
- Monitor demographic, behavioral and engagement metrics.
- Manage and monitor clients’ reputations.
- Oversee results-oriented reporting.
- Create and maintain relationships with social media channel representatives.
- Participate in new business pitches and presentations as needed.
- Completion of timesheets daily.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, competitive salaries, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401K plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.