AB&C—one of the largest full-service, independent agencies in the region—is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced production artist to join our bustling team. Production artists are an integral part of our creative department and process. They work alongside the designers, writers and creative directors to tackle layout design, digital design, photo retouching, mechanical file prep, asset requests and more. Ideal candidates for this role are organized, efficient, creative problem solvers with excellent technical skills and a strong design sensibility. While this role is first and foremost production, there will also be opportunities to be involved in original design, if you’re interested.
- Comprehensive understanding of graphic design, typography, production and presentation, with technical proficiency using the current (Mac) versions of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Deep understanding of mechanical file preparations on both the digital spectrum and pre-press production
- Proficiency with photo retouching and manipulation
- Experience across different mediums, such as digital, packaging and large-format graphics
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while remaining detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Close collaboration with the design team on a variety of projects, including implementing designs and ideas generated by designers, art directors and creative directors
- Layout design, digital design, photo retouching, asset management
- Completion of daily timesheet
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.