We are looking to hire an office manager to lead and execute the general administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly for maximum productivity throughout the agency.
- Maintain current office processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement to guide the operation of the offices and ensure improvements are implemented appropriately.
- Perform receptionist duties when receptionist is not available—greet visitors and answer and direct phone calls. Provide general support to visitors.
- Design, implement and maintain filing systems for proper record keeping.
- Be the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail.
- Manage office supply inventory to maintain proper levels, including organizing, monitoring, ordering and receiving.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars and coordinating travel—including hotel, flights and car rental.
- Participate in the planning and execution of agency activities and events.
- Provide office facilities management support as needed and/or work with landlord.
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves.
- Schedule all required inspections and review and maintain records.
- Manage maintenance service providers to ensure office is in proper order, including janitorial, handyman and landscaping tasks.
- Research contractors appropriate to issue and obtain estimates for approval.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative or office management role
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to interact positively with clients, vendors and fellow employees
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- High level of organization, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn additional software products
- Reliability and discretion
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.