Digital Media Analyst
We need a Digital Media Analyst to report on and analyze our paid digital media campaigns. This person will provide regular reports, analysis and insights for a variety of media tactics, including paid search, display, mobile, video and social. If that sounds like you, then consider joining our digital media team, which handles a wide variety of interesting accounts.
We’re a well-established ad agency filled with smart, fun-loving and energetic people. You need deep, hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics, the ability to analyze all aspects of paid digital media campaigns and advanced experience in Excel, as well as experience creating polished, actionable dashboards and reports for external publication. Attention to detail is paramount. Google certification and knowledge of other dashboards, analytics, research and buying tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads (Bing), Google Data Studio and DCM are also key. Exceptional written and oral presentation, strong problem-solving and solid organizational skills are required. Working within the team, you’d be responsible for the monthly reporting process for all client reports. This process includes data pull, analysis and insight review with media buyers, as well as proofreading and final delivery presentation to the client. Explore this website to get a sense of who we are and the clients we serve.
Responsible for delivering reporting and insightful analytics for all digital media channels, including paid search, display, mobile, video and social. This team manages the digital media reporting process for AB&C clients from start to finish, including tracking implementation, testing/audits, collecting vendor data and clean data pulls. You will then analyze all aspects of paid digital media campaigns, collaborating with strategists and buyers to report and present data results and insights in a clean visual format to both internal and external teams. This person will act as a subject-matter expert in digital tracking and analysis, and will implement digital analytics plans and strategies in conjunction with the media planning teams.
- Google Analytics certification, with deep, hands-on knowledge of the platform
At a minimum, familiarity with these platforms:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads (Bing)
- Google Data Studio
- Google Marketing Platform Reporting and Attribution (DCM/DoubleClick)
Familiarity with these is a plus:
- Google Tag Manager
- Analyze results of paid digital media programs across AB&C client base.
- Develop paid, owned and earned media reports on a monthly and quarterly basis. Deliver reports on time and on budget.
- Work with internal teams to clarify campaign goals and define objectives, determine KPIs, and track and monitor performance.
- Ensure that Google Analytics tracking is properly set up and linked to measure campaign effectiveness; follow industry best practices.
- Track campaign performance and recommend improvements to optimize performance over the course of the campaign.
- Draw insights from performance reports that are meaningful to client marketing goals and recommend optimization techniques to continually improve program performance.
- Serve as the lead for proper Google Analytics setup and linking.
- Liaise with account team, paid media, PR, interactive and creative departments to report on campaign results and provide the lens to view performance.
- Conduct site analysis reports for existing sites and sites in development, to guide proper funnel tagging and reporting.
- Advocate strategy and analytics for all campaigns. Educate account team on how to incorporate relevant campaign measurements into all marketing initiatives.
- Work to estimate required hours to complete reporting tasks, then work within assigned hours to ensure reports are delivered on budget.
- Keep up to date on trends, changes and best practices for all things digital, with an emphasis on analytics and digital storytelling.
- Proactively review analytics for all accounts, conduct audits and make optimization recommendations to buyers as needed.
- Assist team as directed with campaign setup, trafficking creative materials, proper tagging, analytics setup and optimizations.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of all analytics deliverables.
- Work as an integral part of the digital media team to support digital planners/buyers on all fronts.
- Maintain monthly reporting schedule and assign tasks with deadlines to internal support teams, which include digital media analysts, media coordinators, media supervisors, media planners/buyers, interns, etc.
- Fill out timesheets on a daily basis and work with accounting department on all client-related needs.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.