Recruitment Media Project Coordinator
Are you ready to take the next step in your marketing career? Are you looking for an opportunity to do more than the “same old, same old”? It may be time to join Aloysius Butler & Clark (AB&C). We are looking for a vibrant and organized Recruitment Media Project Coordinator to join our team of advertising professionals as we continue to grow our agency.
This is an opportunity to develop your career in marketing while you work in a creative, respectful, friendly and fun environment. We are proud of our culture that emphasizes working hard but also enjoying work and the team around you. We were built from day one as a people-first organization, and that approach is what has kept us vibrant and growing for more than 49 years. It’s also why we experience exceptionally low turnover, especially by ad agency standards.
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment marketing team.
- Support the planning process and account services with media and marketing research assistance.
- Implement media buys (primarily online job postings and trade journal print ads) based on approved media plans; create, send and confirm media orders based on approved media plans.
- Monitor media placements and reconcile billing.
- Interact with media sales reps; attend meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain organized files.
- Assist the media department and administration (web analysis) in developing reports to show clients ROI and results.
- Coordinate with internal teams to obtain all necessary campaign assets and ensure successful campaign setup and launch.
- Attend client and internal conference calls and meetings as requested.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy and planning for clients.
- Fill out time sheets on a daily basis and work with accounting department on all client-related needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to unique recruitment challenges.
- Highly organized, with strong communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues (and clients in the future).
- Fun personality; eager to grow their career.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.