Public Relations and Social Media Account Executive
AB&C—one of the largest full-service, independent agencies in the region—is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced Public Relations and Social Media Account Executive to join our bustling team. You’ll need a solid background in effective communications experience with social and digital media, consumer and business press, as well as a proven track record of collaboration across a number of internal teams and subject matter experts. You’ll be responsible for handling PR and social media initiatives for an array of accounts.
- Assist in the development and execution of public relations & social media programs for AB&C’s clients as directed. Some of these duties may include:
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of clients’ business and their competitive environment.
- Perform client and media background research
- Prepare and distribute a full range of written materials including press releases, newsletters, byline articles, client correspondence and reports.
- Develop and maintain media contacts and databases
- Conduct media relations activity
- Assisting and coordinating special events
- Assist in execution of social media programs
- Play supporting role in the management of account budgets including, client billing and reconciliations.
- Actively participate as directed in the development of new business and assist in responding to “Requests for Proposal”.
- Balance workload between accounts to ensure that all work is accurate and completed on time and on budget.
- Completion of daily timesheets.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, competitive salaries, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401K plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.