Are you a conceptual art director looking to flex your brain to creatively solve problems for a host of great brands (retail, B2B, health, nonprofit) across a wide range of mediums (digital, social, brand, video)? We should talk. We’re AB&C, the largest full-service independent agency in the region, and we have an opening for great creative talent. In this role, you’ll work as part of a team, often partnered with a writer, to produce campaigns and ideas that are as effective as they are beautiful. This is a hands-on role, but we are also open to different levels of experience. So, if you’ve got the talent and the hustle—and are easygoing—we’ll get along like peas and carrots.
- Working from a creative brief to generate concepts to present to the client
- Developing concepts and designs to create an effective campaign
- Working closely with creative directors to ensure that all concepts meet the objectives of the creative brief
- Making sure your assignments are on time and within budget
- Creating presentations and presenting them to clients
- Managing projects for multiple brands
- Be highly creative
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be highly motivated and well organized
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be able to see other people’s point of view and cope with criticism
- Be able to work within strict budgets and deadlines
- Complete daily time sheets
- Most of all, love what you are doing and always strive to do great work
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.