Digital Media Supervisor
Do you understand how to use paid media dollars to cost-effectively target audiences on various online platforms, while also supporting the post with organic social? If so, we should talk. We’re AB&C, the largest full-service independent marketing and communications agency in the region. We’re looking for a Digital Media Supervisor to join our team-oriented media department to oversee strategy, planning, campaign implementation, optimization and results-performance reporting for a designated client list. The Digital Media Supervisor will craft intelligent paid media programs for both brand and lead generation, with a firm footing in industry best practices. They will also serve as an audience profile and targeting specialist.
Things That Will Help You Succeed in This Position
- Deep, hands-on knowledge of Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Programmatic Ad Buying (display, video, streaming audio) and other paid social platforms, including LinkedIn, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and data visualization skills.
- Ability to independently manage a wide range of clients from various categories and their media campaigns, from strategy/planning/research to implementation/optimization/reporting to budget management/invoice resolution.
- Paid digital media planning and buying experience, preferably within an agency environment. Traditional media knowledge a plus.
- Strong communication and management skills, plus ability to prioritize and delegate workflow.
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with internal teams and clients, using excellent presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented personality with critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities; a self-starter able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Google Ads and Analytics certifications.
- Ability to manage most tasks on a day-to-day basis — we are a hands-on group and do not rely solely on publisher reps for performance analysis and campaign pacing.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.