Quality Assurance Editor – Part-Time
We’re looking for a part-time Quality Assurance Editor to join our bustling recruitment marketing division. The ideal candidate will have experience in web copy processing and a strong knowledge of the recruitment industry, or possess the ability to learn it quickly. And we’d love to see this role become full-time as we continue to grow and expand.
We need help with:
- Reviewing and processing daily job posting feeds from our clients.
- Proofing different projects that come through the system: print/digital/media.
- Identifying errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, composition and formatting.
- Communicating changes and updates to fellow team members to share with clients.
- Reviewing websites to ensure a high level of quality, verifying all links work, formatting is good, etc.
- Assisting the team in process support and estimate generation.
What will make you successful here:
- Ability to collaborate with the entire recruitment marketing division.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to jump in and help on a wide variety of tasks as needs arise.
- Ability to collaborate in the development and delivery of creative solutions that build brands and strengthen customer engagement.
- Understanding of the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in relevant software packages—and the ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to manage workloads and timelines effectively.
- Assistance on new business proposals and agency promotion projects.
AB&C is the largest full-service, independent marketing and communications agency in the region. Here, you’ll work alongside (well, eventually, as we’re currently working remotely) smart, fun-loving and energetic people. As part of a collaborative team, you’ll be able to see how your role directly impacts other areas of the business.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.
This position has been filled.