Project Management Internship
This position has been filled.
AB&C is looking for a Project Management Intern. If you enjoy:
- Finding a better way to accomplish tasks
- Asking questions to understand the big picture
- Consistently planning everything out
- Working with fun, creative people
…then you may have what it takes to be our Project Manager Intern. As a PM Intern you’ll learn how a full-service agency operates and be responsible for real deadlines and tasks. Send us your resume and tell us, in a few sentences, why you’re the right person for the job!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping manage Issues, Tasks, Milestones and Projects
- Entering and following up on tasks in our project management system
- Coordinating with Account Executives to determine timing and description of deliverables
- Drafting meeting agendas and taking notes during meetings
- Be a senior in college
- Love details and stay organized while working on multiple projects
- Have an outgoing personality and a good sense of humor
- Have strong writing skills and be able to take in a lot of information, process it and document it concisely
- Be willing to learn
Aloysius Butler & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status or disability, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.