Aloysius Butler & Clark is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our talented and award-winning digital creative team. As part of our growing digital department, the Front-End Developer will collaborate with our designers, animators and back-end developers to manage and deliver best-in-class user experiences for our clients. The Front-End Developer will also assist in development, quality assurance and delivery. If you’re the type of person who eats, breathes and dreams of all things digital, then you’re the type of person we are looking for.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop technical specs, methodologies and strategies
- 4+ years of responsive web development
- 3+ years of front-end website development with PHP-based content management systems
- Extensive experience with cross-browser compatibility, W3C compliance and WAI-ARIA spec
- Experience with back-end integration and server-side templating
- Experience with CSS pre-processing
- Experience with source control
- Experience with web-automation and testing tools
- Photoshop/Illustrator proficiencies to translate files into code
- Experience with third-party APIs: JSON, Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube
- Mentoring and leading other developers and team members
- Excellent communication skills
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve.
Aloysius Butler & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status or disability, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.