Account Project Coordinator
Are you an effective communicator? Do you have ample amounts of energy and enthusiasm? You may be the right fit for our account services team! We’re looking for an Account Project Coordinator to provide support to our account executives and project managers on the day-to-day tasks associated with their accounts.
The Account Project Coordinator will support account executives and project managers on daily client and account tasks. This individual will also serve as an additional point of contact between the agency and multiple clients and work closely with colleagues, including media planners and buyers, copywriters, designers and administrative staff to ensure that agency work is of high quality and delivered on time and on budget.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing workable budgets, timelines and authorizations for multiple clients.
- Open jobs through an online job management system.
- Help manage projects internally to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Communicate client revisions and updates internally.
- Develop weekly status reports for the client and account team.
- Serve as a liaison between the creative team and the client as directed by account executives and project managers.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy and planning for clients.
- Attend client and internal conference calls and meetings as requested.
- One to three years of work experience in an advertising agency or a related field. Internship experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Energetic, approachable, enthusiastic and a clear communicator.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with many different personalities.
- Skilled at multitasking.
- Able to present ideas with conviction.
Aloysius Butler & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status or disability, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.