The Media Coordinator assists the media department in a variety of ways, while also managing day-to-day activities for assigned accounts. The Media Coordinator will further develop core media responsibilities through training from the media team. These responsibilities include but are not limited to digital analytics reporting, traditional and digital media planning and placement, negotiation, media research, campaign management and billing management.
- Assist with monthly digital media reports; build knowledge/experience with Google Analytics through hands-on training and report development.
- Perform digital campaign audits at campaign launch and for the duration; troubleshoot any tracking/tagging issues.
- Work closely with media supervisors to further develop media experience for all mediums.
- Assist media planners/buyers with research and analysis.
- Complete detailed POV reviews/recommendations.
- Assist in development of keywords and text ads for SEM campaigns, as well as review and edit existing campaigns.
- Input SEM and display assets for Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Implement, audit and report on paid social campaigns.
- Create UTM codes and traffic digital ad copy.
- Order media (create and send insertion orders, manage budgets, reconcile invoices).
- Assist media auditor with media invoicing and invoice discrepancy resolution. Work to develop a full understanding of the STRATA buying program and client billing process.
- Maintain organized files and reference materials.
- Must be detail-oriented and proactive, with excellent time-management skills.
- Must be collaborative, creative, outgoing and willing to work as part of a team to meet client objectives.
- Written and verbal communication should be at a high level — professional, clear and concise.
- Must complete a daily time sheet.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.
This position has been filled.
Aloysius Butler & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status or disability, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.