Technical/B2B Copywriter (Full- or Part-Time)
AB&C is the largest full-service, independent agency in the region—and we’re growing. We’re looking for a copywriter to join our bustling creative department. The ideal candidate will have experience writing in the B2B space for clients who often require a technical background. Chemical. Industrial. Manufacturing. Healthcare. And more. You either know the industries or you can get up to speed on them quickly. Ideally, you’re as comfortable creating concepts and writing headlines as you are delivering long-form copy. Here, you’ll have a chance to work in just about every medium, and no two days are the same. Ideally, you are able to work full-time, but we would consider a freelancer who is able to devote 20+ hours to us each week. If this sounds like you, send us some of your latest creative samples.
What Will Make You Successful Here
- Ability to collaborate with agency designers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills for print ads, collateral, direct mail, and interactive and social media, as well as in concepting work for print and electronic media, and broadcast production
- Ability to collaborate in the development and delivery of creative solutions that build brands and strengthen customer engagement
- Understanding of the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in relevant software packages
- Ability to manage workloads and timelines effectively
- Ability to assist on new business proposals and agency promotion projects
AB&C is the largest full-service, independent marketing and communications agency in the region. Here, you’ll work alongside (well, eventually, as we’re currently working remotely) smart, fun-loving and energetic people. As part of a collaborative team, you’ll be able to see how your role directly impacts other areas of the business.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.
This position has been filled.
Aloysius Butler & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status or disability, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.