For years we’ve been studying Millennials. We know their mindset, values and technographics. We know where to find them online and offline. We know the best ways marketing can gain their brand loyalty and how to entice them to become advocates for our brands.
Except, most Millennials are now 18 to 34 years old. Millennials are aging, and so is the way we market to them. A new marketing demographic is emerging: Post-Millennials.
Take a look at these facts from The Beloit Mindset List of the Class of 2017:
- Eminem and LL Cool J could show up at parents’ weekend.
- As they started to crawl, so did the news across the bottom of the television screen.
- Their parents have always bemoaned the passing of precocious little Calvin and sarcastic stuffy Hobbes.
- As they slept safely in their cribs, the Oklahoma City bomber and the Unabomber were doing their deadly work.
- Their parents’ car CD player is soooooo ancient and embarrassing.
- Bill Maher has always been politically incorrect.
As Post-Millennials emerge as the next big demographic, so do the online platforms we can find them on. Here are a few to keep on your radar.Read full post...