Social Media Coordinator
As a critical member of our PR and social media team, you’ll support our strategists and work with all agency disciplines (creative, account management, public relations, digital and media) to develop social campaigns across appropriate channels. You’ll also assist with research, planning, measurement and reporting for social media accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with creative, public relations and the media department to create and execute social media campaigns.
- Work with social media strategists and account executives to develop strategic social media calendars.
- Research influencer and growth opportunities.
- Keep our clients and team informed of emerging social media trends and changes to the platforms.
- Monitor demographic, behavioral and engagement metrics, and deliver results-oriented reporting.
- Manage and monitor clients’ reputations.
- Make suggestions to improve processes for posting and maintaining multiple brand channels.
- Support new-business pitches and presentations.
Requirements (or how to succeed in social while really trying)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant social media experience (e.g., internship experience, experience maintaining nonpersonal social media platforms)
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literacy
- Some flexibility in working hours
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, with competitive salaries, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from varying backgrounds and experiences to join us.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.
This position has been filled.