Digital Media Analyst
AB&C is looking for a Digital Media Analyst to join our growing media team. This team manages the digital media reporting process for AB&C clients from start to finish, including tracking implementation, testing/auditing, collection of vendor data and clean data pulls. The Digital Media Analyst reports on and analyzes our paid digital media campaigns, collaborating with strategists and buyers to report and present data results and insights in a clean visual format to both internal and external teams. This person will provide regular reports, analysis and insights for a variety of media tactics, including paid search, display, mobile, video and social. If that sounds like you, then consider joining our digital media team, which handles a wide variety of accounts, ranging from public health to retail, B2B and more.
Skills That Will Make You Successful
- The ideal candidate will have deep, hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics; the ability to analyze all aspects of paid digital media campaigns; and advanced experience in Excel.
- Strong data visualization skills — familiarity with Google Data Studio a plus.
- The ability to create polished, actionable dashboards and reports for external publication.
- Google certification and knowledge of other dashboards, analytics, research and buying tools, such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads (Bing), Google Data Studio and DCM, is ideal.
- Great organizational and problem-solving skills, along with strong written and oral presentation abilities.
AB&C is the largest full-service independent marketing and communications agency in the region. Here, you’ll work alongside (well, eventually, we’re currently working remotely) smart, fun-loving and energetic people. As part of a full-service agency, you’ll work in a collaborative team and be able to see how your reporting and analysis directly impacts campaigns and client business. As part of one of the largest media buyers in the region, you’ll also have access to all the latest tools and reporting platforms.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.